DLS Guide To Start Successful Dual Language Immersion Program
Are you interested in starting a new dual language program in your community? Did you want to provide support to a principal or parent, or maybe get a school board member to understand the key steps to take in establishing a sustainable dual language program? Join our New Dual Language program support group and make it happen! DualLanguageSchools.org, with the generous sponsorship of Velazquez Press, is able to provide you a free guide and on-line community to help those interested in bringing all the benefits of the various Dual Language program models to your schools. Here are the things you can do to participate:
1. Fill out the form below to receive the Guide to Start a Successful Dual Language Program.
2. Join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/newduallanguage
3. Read the Dual Language Guide Steps available at the time of your registration. The guide includes:
- Dual Language Leadership Team and Research (Hyperlink to Dual Language Leadership Team and Research – Resources for Dual Language Schools, Parents, and Teachers )
- Dual Language Program Models and Environment
- Dual Language Professional Development
- Dual Language Teacher and Student Recruitment
- Securing Dual Language Program Support
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Dual Language Reflection Systems
4. Participate in the guided questions and events on https://www.facebook.com/groups/newduallanguage
This a support group, so we encourage you to ask questions, share your experience and be active in helping others!