State & City:
- Work with a team English side teacher
- Deliver academic content in Mandarin
- Maintain target language usage with students
- Develop Mandarin language skills in students
- Plans and implements the district approved program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students within the district curriculum.
- Uses effective teaching techniques and materials to implement established curriculum goals and objectives and to use techniques and materials that motivate the desire to learn.
- Prepares a weekly written lesson plan describing daily learning experiences. This weekly lesson plan is to be correlated with the aims and/or objectives in the curriculum guide and/or course outline.
- Monitors and assesses student progress and communicates the same on a regular basis to students and their parents.
- Diagnoses, instructs and evaluates specific student needs and seeks assistance of district specialist as required.
- Communicates aims and/or objectives to students in a well-planned, organized manner using clear and precise language.
Submitted by email@example.com on Wed, 12/13/2017 - 10:30