ISB educators exhibit a constant working understanding of the school’s vision, mission, and core values in a balanced academic environment. Working collaboratively, we engage in active, inquiry- based, and reflective teaching. Our educators foster positive relationships and promote a school culture of equity, excellence, and relevance.
USING L21, OUR CURRICULUM FRAMEWORK, OUR EDUCATORS:
- Unite as a community around our core purpose and future direction.
- Facilitate each student’s growth through personalized, student-centered learning.
- Optimize school systems that increase flexibility to achieve ISB’s mission and vision.
- Advocate for and support each student’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional health in partnership with students and families.
For more information and to view other job openings for the 2018-2019 school year, please visit International School of Beijing's website: www.isb.bj.edu.cn
- A degree in Education or related to language acquisition and a valid teaching certification
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Significant teaching and/or leadership experience in the area of language education and ability to speak with confidence and authority on language acquisition, literacy and cultural competence
- Experience in a dual language or immersion program
- Demonstrated success in a multi-cultural school environment which has included other language learners